Hire companies dominate the demanding audio-visual market with a requirement for tough multi-trip cases and bags to protect projectors, recorders, monitors, plasma screens, computers and microphones.
CP produces made-to-measure solutions for the toughest applications.
- Laminated ply case with custom foam interior for video projector (go to Cases / ProCase, and Cases / Transit T2 on the navigation bar).
- Rigidised aluminium case with custom foam interior, where lightness and strength are important (go to Cases / AluWeld, and Cases / AluCurve on the navigation bar).
- Riveted polypropylene cases for exhibition equipment.
- 19" electronics racking, with and without anti-vibration mounts. Available in laminated ply, aluminium and plastics for transporting and operating event electronics (go to Cases / 19" Racks on the navigation bar).
- Bags custom-made with padding and access flaps for transit and operation (go to Bags on the navigation bar).
- Specialist foam design service available to provide tailored cushioning in high quality “closed cell” polyethylene foam.
- This product can be custom built to order, even for one-offs, to meet the most exacting design requirements.
- Standard sizes available.
The skilled and flexible designers and engineers at CP Cases have served over 20 industries for 35 years.
The resulting cross-fertilisation of ideas between industries has resulted in us offering the broadest range of transit protection products available in Europe.
If your industry is not shown, please email us or call our commercial design engineers on: 01224 707405 for current examples.