CP has its roots in the live events industry, producing 'flightcases' for the touring rock bands of the 1970s.
Names such as Led Zepellin, Pink Floyd, Elton John...
Taking incredible punishment tour after tour, some of these early cases are still in use today. Our designs have evolved to accommodate today's more sophisticated live event needs - for portable studios and production units, outside broadcast units, lighting/sound consoles and electronics racking.
- ProCase, the ultimate flightcase against which others are judged, with a comprehensive list of options and accessories.
- ProRack, the 19" rack in sizes from 4U to 30U, has a unique anti-vibration system, with mounts focused towards the centre of mass, and the tried and tested construction methods of ProCase.
- EMS, the lightweight, but Tough, polycarbonate 19" rack system, used by DJs and sound technicians.
- Transit2 (T2), the sturdy lighter weight flightcase.
- Specialist foam design service available to provide tailored cushioning in high quality “closed cell” polyethylene foam.
- This product can be custom built to order, even for one-offs, to meet the most exacting design requirements.
- Standard sizes available.
The skilled and flexible designers and engineers at CP Cases have served over 20 industries for 35 years.
The resulting cross-fertilisation of ideas between industries has resulted in us offering the broadest range of transit protection products available in Europe.
If your industry is not shown, please email us or call our commercial design engineers on: 01224 707405 for current examples.