Shock, vibration and careless handling can seriously damage vital medical equipment unless adequately protected. Major international medical groups rely on CP's design engineers to create re-usable transit cases and bags for medical products and equipment.
Over 85% of our output to the medical industry is custom-made to meet the exact and demanding needs of customers.
Where professional appearance must go hand-in-hand with protection from physical and environmental hazards, CP can provide the solution.
- CP Cases is accredited to ISO9001, giving assurance of design capability and production excellence.
- Our design team can provide tailor-made solutions in tough rotomoulded polyethylene for heavy portable equipment, such as home dialysis kits, where protection must be matched by ease of use, with wheels and extending grab handles.
- AluWeld and AluCurve aluminium cases provide the ideal shipping container for multiple autoclave trays.
- Custom built bags in hardwearing waterproof materials provide protection and lightness for carrying portable diagnostic equipment and emergency kits.
- All of our cases and bags can be fitted with specially-engineered closed cell, non-absorbent foam to precisely locate delicate surgical instruments or orthopaedic joints.
- Specialist foam design service available to provide tailored cushioning in high quality “closed cell” polyethylene foam.
- This product can be custom built to order, even for one-offs, to meet the most exacting design requirements.
- Standard sizes available.
The skilled and flexible designers and engineers at CP Cases have served over 20 industries for 35 years.
The resulting cross-fertilisation of ideas between industries has resulted in us offering the broadest range of transit protection products available in Europe.
If your industry is not shown, please email us or call our commercial design engineers on: 01224 707405 for current examples.