Test and Measurement
CP provides a host of invaluable solutions to manufacturers and users of portable test and measurement equipment. Vibration, physical shock, exposure to the elements, ease of handling and operation, are all challenges faced in the protection of test equipment. Whether the solution is a panel-mounted laminated plywood, aluminium or plastic case, or an anti-vibration 19" racking system in ruggedised polyethylene, CP has the knowledge and experience to provide the cost-effective answer.
- Range of protection systems to meet every test and measurement application.
- Knowledge of electronics screening and anti-static technology.
- Soft bags and hard-lined bags for carrying and portable operation of electronics test equipment, with visibility panels and flaps for visibility of instruments and access to controls.
- The Amazon range of Polyethylene rotomoulded containers for maximum protection from water, dust and physical damage - available flange-mounted for fitting instrument panels.
- Injection moulded PeliCases with custom foam interiors, or flange mounts for maximum protection of smaller instruments.
- Specialist foam design service available to provide tailored cushioning in high quality “closed cell” polyethylene foam.
- This product can be custom built to order, even for one-offs, to meet the most exacting design requirements.
- Standard sizes available.
The skilled and flexible designers and engineers at CP Cases have served over 20 industries for 35 years.
The resulting cross-fertilisation of ideas between industries has resulted in us offering the broadest range of transit protection products available in Europe.
If your industry is not shown, please email us or call our commercial design engineers on: 01224 707405 for current examples.