Our cases and 19 inch racks are available in a variety of construction materials, these include aluminium, rigidised aluminium, laminated plywood and plastics. Each offers a wide range of finishes, to match your exact need for appearance and functionality.
Bag products are available in many external, hard wearing textiles.
- Aluminium cases and racks produced in plain or rigidised aluminium can be coated with a range of surface finishes including: powder coating, wet painting and anti-reflective finishes.
- Plywood cases and racks are produced with the highest quality Finnish birch plywood and can be laminated with high pressure laminate (HPE) in black, royal blue, dark green, mid grey or light grey.
- Alternatively plywood can be laminated with HPVC in light blue, royal blue, signal green. red, burgundy or black. Other colours are available on request.
- Standard sized rotomoulded cases are usually supplied in grey or NATO green but custom cases can be supplied in black and a wide selection of colours.
- Bag products are usually externally finished with: 1000 denier PU coated Cordura, 600 denier PVC coated polyester or 840 denier PVC coated nylon, all in a variety of colours. We also manufacture in a range of leathers.
This stack shows, from the top, an orange powder coated StratoRack, EMS in black, an E-Rack in NATO green apint finish and a ProCase with blue HPVC laminate.
It also ensures that your made-to-measure case or bag is a complete protective system, designed for purpose.
These represent only a fraction of the features that CP can incorporate into your particular protection solution, so if you wish to explore the possibilities further please contact us by email talk to one of our commercial design engineers on: 01224 707405.