EMS Modular Rack
Expandable EMS modular 19" rack cases 'grow' in unit size by the simple addition of modular units, giving tremendous flexibility.
EMS racks are injection moulded from high impact polycarbonate composite material, they are extremely light in weight, yet their unique construction makes them rugged enough to withstand on-the-road rough handling.
Conforms to BS5954.
- No need to purchase a new rack each time you increase the unit size of your equipment. Stackable.
- Add modular units to increase your rack to the size your currently need.
- Horizontally rack mount 19" equipment (ie, mixers) into the top face of the case. Two rack-to-rack depths available: 380mm and 460mm.
- EMS racks are incredibly light in weight, yet adequately support and protect your equipment. Available in unit heights: 3U, 6U, 9U, 12U and 15U.
- Non-reflective black finish... Made from the same non-heat sensitive polycarbonate composite material as crash helmets and police riot shields.
- Standard sizes available.