Having settled into our new facility at Bridge of Don we are constantly evolving as a company. Investing in people, plant and machinery, our goal is to provide the very best and most responsive packing services to industry across Scotland.
Crating is not a “9-5” service. The Oil and Gas, Offshore and Freight Forwarding business sectors require a true 24/7 availability. CP Cases (Scotland) Limited will be there when needed. With intelligent management and resourceful teams we ensure there will always be a swift response to the changing needs of our customers.
The nature of the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry often necessitates very large timber crates being required, with heavy duty reinforced bases to manage extreme loads.
Our customers take confidence in the fact that an effective solution will be provided after considering weight restraints, transportation methods, time critical deadlines and lifting capabilities at both point of departure and arrival. It is this attention to detail and dedication to service that ensures we continue to add to our client portfolio.
Of course we also produce our fair share of smaller crates and associated services.
- Crates manufactured in timber and plywood.
- Local measure and design services.
- Experts in extra large crates.
- Expert knowledge of offshore requirements.
- High quality and exceptional service at value for money prices.
- This product can be custom built to order, even for one-offs, to meet the most exacting design requirements.