Zarges Aluminium Containers
CP Cases (Scotland) offers an extensive range of Zarges aluminium containers ranging from 27 litres to 829 litres capacity.
- Manufactured by Zarges from 1.0 mm or 1.5 mm aluminium sheet (depending on size), spot welded with the top and base edges rolled into rim extrusions, which together with horizontal stiffening beads gives exceptional strength and rigidity.
- The lid has a rigid rim extrusion and is fitted with four cast alloy stacking corners. The lid surface has no upstand at the edges and cannot trap water.
- Weatherproofing is provided by a polyurethane foam seal extruded without a joint on to the perimeter of the inside of the lid. It locates against the upper rim extrusion of the case body when closed.
- Quality fittings for long life.
- The end result is a very light container with high tensile strength which is impact absorbent, non corroding and resistant to temperature, damp, and UV exposure and is non magnetic and fully recyclable.